Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Blogger - grrrrrrrr

Blogger mag mich im Moment nicht. Also wundert Euch bitte nicht, dass ich keine Kommentare abgebe, aber meistens mag Blogger das nicht und läßt es nicht zu.
Da ich eine stressige und blöde Woche hatte, habe ich leider auch sonst nix zu berichten.
Bis dann!

Blogger doesn´t seem to like me and therefore I cannot comment on most blogs. It´s not that I am not following...o.k.?
Well, since I had a very busy but uncreative week there is nothing else to report.
So long!

Kommentare:

Larri @ SeamsInspired hat gesagt…

Try using the Anonymous or Name/URL instead of your Google account to comment. That's the only thing that's worked for me on some blogs. Hope this helps and hope Blogger is up and running soon! Happy Sunday!...or is it Monday for you? :o)

Shay hat gesagt…

Im doing what Ms. Seams Inspired suggested on some blogs and it's working.Others - I have no way of commenting so Im emailing comments or not able to comment at all. I feel your pain!

thea hat gesagt…

I was going to say that Shay was having the same problem but she said it first. I have missed you.

Karin hat gesagt…

Ich hoffe, dass diese Woche besser für dich wird!

Das ist wohl im Moment ein allgemeines Blogger-Problem - ich hab irgendwo gelesen, dass es wohl funktioniert, wenn man das Häkchen bei "Eingeloggt bleiben" entfernt. Man muss sich allerdings halt immer neu einloggen! Hmmmm ich geh mal testen!

QuiltSue hat gesagt…

I don't think it's just you! Blogger doesn't like a lot of people at the moment. I had that happen to me for a couple of days, then it behaved for a couple, then it had another tantrum. I just keep saying to myself "at least it's free"!

Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.