Freitag, 18. Februar 2011

Favourite Things Friday/ Lieblingssachenfreitag

Heute möchte ich wieder etwas zum FTF bei Shay posten. Wer mitmachen möchte - es ist ganz einfach. Freitags einen Post über eines Eurer Lieblingssachen machen, einstellen und bei Shay verlinken und schon geht es los.

Today I want to post again and join FTF over at QiMP. Thanks to Shay we get a nice look at peolpes favourites. So hop on over and see who els is posting today.

Also hier ist mein heutiger Favorit:
So here is my FTF:

Ich liebe es in meinem Haus rum zu tanzen
I love dancing around my house.

Wenn ich  z.B. putzen muss, gibt es nichts Schöneres als laute Musik aufzulegen und dazu zu tanzen. Aber auch einfach mal so am Mittag, um die Laune zu verbessern. Ich weiß - manch einer hält das jetzt für ziemlich durchgeknallt - aber sind wir nicht alle ein bischen durchgeknallt? Würden wir sonst patchen und bloggen?

For example whenever I have to clean my house or even just when I come home for my lunch break and I am in a bad mood, I put on some good music and start dancing and within minutes I feel good again. I know some people probably think I´m totally nuts - but oh well...we are probably all a little nuts  - would we quilt and sew and blog about it otherwise?

Kommentare:

Thea hat gesagt…

How fun! I enjoy dancing but rarely do it. I'm afraid someone will catch me at it ...

Amanda hat gesagt…

The kids alway laugh at me so I avoid it except when I am alone.

Sara hat gesagt…

I dance in my car at the traffic lights and in my shower, so no-one can see how bad I am at it.

Paula hat gesagt…

:-) Ich würde auch sagen: ein bisschen verrückt sind wir doch alle und das ist ja auch gut so... ich zumindest tanze auch gerne durch die Wohnung!

Michelle hat gesagt…

Yes! How can one be unhappy when she is dancing? Fabulous!

Shay hat gesagt…

I dont dance often enough. Somewhere along the way I have convinced myself I am really bad at it, but your post reminded me that I'm not dancing for others -I should be dancing for me!

Fantastic FTF - I loved it. (and it's inspired me to not worry about whether I dance like a duck or not- Im just gonna go for it when I feel like it )

Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Kirsten, great FTF! I love dancing too and will bust out in random moves sometimes. Music and dancing are closely related. LOVE it!

xo -El

Baa-Me Kniits hat gesagt…

It certainly does improve the mood....music and dancing, and its a good work out too :-)

Marg hat gesagt…

Love dancing as well, and it's good exercise too!

Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.