Freitag, 17. September 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

Es ist wieder mal soweit. Ich habe mir fest vorgenommen heute beim Friday Night Sew In teilzunehmen. Und dieses mal mache ich es bestimmt!!!!
Ich muss endlich meine Couchkissen machen und ein paar andere Ufos liegen hier auch noch rum. Vielleicht geht es mir dann ja mal wieder besser, wenn ich mal was geschafft habe.

O.K. Time again for Friday night sew-in. Thanks Heidi for "hosting" it once a month. I hope I' ll really get something done this time. I absolutely need new pillowcases for my new couch and there are a whole bunch of unfinished objects waiting to be worked on. On the other hand I'm truely excited to see what everybody else will get done. And as you can tell I'm back to a bilingual blog :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.